1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I had a great-grandmother Barrett I think, thus the middle name. My first name is supposedly after the Peter of the Bible, but my grandpa went by Pete Petersen, so it could be that, too.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Probably at the funeral of a friend? I don’t cry much.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is THE WORST.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I prefer ham most days.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Four of them, each one more ornery than the last.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, and we’d never do anything because we’d both prefer to be alone.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? It’s my first language.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Unless the tonsil fairy took them in my sleep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? On the right day, probably.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios, dry.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Why would I do that?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can carry a 40 pound child around the zoo for hours.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Usually chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, followed closely by teeth. Bad teeth freak me out.
15. RED OR PINK? Redder is bedder.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of confidence in my ability to learn difficult topics.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friends Traci and Heidi who both left us early in life.
18. WHAT HAS HELPED YOU THE MOST IN LIFE? Music
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Gas station ham sandwich
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Compressed air being used to dry aluminum parts
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pasty-white caucasian
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee (hate the taste), gasoline, second hand smoke
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nicole
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach house, not anywhere in the gulf or East coast. Earthquakes > Hurricanes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown except that I’m bald.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything italian, chinese, BBQ, pizza…
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary please. Wait, is it talking about movies with happy endings, or is it asking Scary movies vs Shady massage parlors? Oh well, Scary Movies is still my answer.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Brightburn. Surprisingly good.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Being hot sucks.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I’m not super touchy feely. I like hugs and kisses from my wife and kids. That’s about it.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Sugar cookies or ice cream.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Does pushing buttons on the remote count?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Wizard of Oz and Other Narcissists
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? There hasn’t been a reason to use a mouse pad in about 15 years.
41. ANY TATTOOS? Two full sleeves, full back
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids squealing “DADDY!”
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Can I say neither?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME IN 2019? Cincinnati I think. Going to Colorado in October, but I think Cincinnati might still be further away.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can legit clap with one hand.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kansas City, MO
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Kansas City, MO
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? It’s grey unless you’re color blind then it’s blue
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Black
50. ANY PETS? Several. All of them are stupid and smelly.